All CDC guidelines for COVID-19 Prevention are in place
Schroth based Scoliosis Treatment:
The recommended treatment protocol is usually 1-2 hour sessions 2x/week to facilitate optimal neuromuscular re-education of spinal muscles. At the beginning of the treatment, several treatments are required (usually 4-8 sessions close together), so that the therapist can help facilitate this neuromuscular re-education of spinal muscles while the patient is learning how to make postural corrections independently. Once the patient is able to perform posture corrections independently, monthly or bimonthly visits are recommended to assure good performance and to adjust the treatment (progress exercises and dosage) when needed.
As each individual is unique, the treatment plan will vary and depend on the severity of the curve and on the capacity of the individual's neuromuscular system to learn and integrate the new use of muscles in daily postures and activities.
Evaluation + 1st treatment = $150 (60-75 min)
1-hour follow-up treatment for $125
Discount Packages available:
4-hour follow-up treatments for $440
6-hour follow-up treatments for $660
8-hour follow-up treatments for $850
12-hour follow-up treatments for $1240
Recommended dose: 2 weeks of intense training consisting of 2 hours in the AM and 2 hours in the PM for 3 -4 days per week. Weekend Intensives are also available (Fri-Mon)
Traditional Physical Therapy treatments = 1 hour for $90
Telehealth sessions are available upon request
*It is advised to send me the x-ray or any imaging prior to the session.
You may want to contact your insurance company to determine coverage before starting any treatment. Scoliosis Solutions does not directly submit claims as we are a non-contracted provider with all insurance companies.
We accept checks, cash or PayPal as payment. Your receipt for payment will be issued as an itemized superbill which you may submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement, but Scoliosis Solutions does not guarantee reimbursement.
Steps to Determine Out-Of-Network Therapy Benefits
1. Call the toll-free number for customer service on your insurance card. Select the option that will allow you to speak with a customer service representative, not an automated system. Let the customer service provider know that you are seeing an out-of-network (OON) or non- preferred provider.
2. Ask the customer service representative to quote your OUTPATIENT, OUT-OF-NETWORK Physical Therapy benefits.
3. Tell them this is for Schroth Therapy for Scoliosis, and there are NO other providers for this specialized treatment within a reasonable distance from your home. Because of this, your insurance MAY put this towards your IN-network coverage if you have GAP COVERAGE. Ask if this is a possibility.
4. Ask if they require you to submit research supporting Schroth Therapy for scoliosis. We are happy to provide you with the most current research supporting the effectiveness of this form of therapy.
5. Information that may be helpful to determine coverage:
Scoliosis Solutions Physical Therapy
Jennifer Someillan, PT, DPT
PT License# 24570
TIN(tax ID#)/EIN# 80-0652106
Diagnosis ICD-10 Code: M41.20
Charge Codes: PT Eval 97162, PT treatment 97112