Following CDC recommendations for COVID-19 Prevention
Schroth based Scoliosis Treatment:
The recommended treatment protocol is usually 1 hour sessions 1-2x/week to facilitate optimal neuromuscular re-education of spinal muscles. At the beginning of the treatment, several treatments are required (usually 4-6 sessions close together), so that the therapist can help facilitate this neuromuscular re-education of spinal muscles while the patient is learning how to make postural corrections independently. Once the patient is able to perform posture corrections independently, they can continue with the practice and return as needed to adjust the treatment (progress exercises and dosage).
As each individual is unique, the treatment plan will vary and depend on the severity of the curve and on the capacity of the individual's neuromuscular system to learn and integrate the new use of muscles in daily postures and activities. Most individuals require 6-12 visits to become independent with an effective curve correction program.
Evaluation + 1st treatment = $150 (60-75 min)
1-hour follow-up treatment for $125
Discount Package Price:
6-hour follow-up treatments for $660 ($110/session)
Sat and Sun - 2 hours in the AM and 2 hours in the PM = 8 hours of training
*Please note that an evaluation would need to precede an intensive to determine if it is appropriate for the individual.
Traditional Physical Therapy treatments = $110/hour
Wellness and Prevention Consultations $125/hour
*It is advised to send me the x-ray or any imaging prior to the session.
You may want to contact your insurance company to determine coverage before starting any treatment. Scoliosis Solutions does not directly submit claims as we are a non-contracted provider with all insurance companies.
We accept checks, cash, Zelle or PayPal as payment. Your receipt for payment will be issued as an itemized superbill which you may submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement, but Scoliosis Solutions does not guarantee reimbursement.
Steps to Determine Out-Of-Network Therapy Benefits
1. Call the toll-free number for customer service on your insurance card. Select the option that will allow you to speak with a customer service representative, not an automated system. Let the customer service provider know that you are seeing an out-of-network (OON) or non- preferred provider.
2. Ask the customer service representative to quote your OUTPATIENT, OUT-OF-NETWORK Physical Therapy benefits.
3. Tell them this is for Schroth Therapy for Scoliosis, and there are NO other providers for this specialized treatment within a reasonable distance from your home. Because of this, your insurance MAY put this towards your IN-network coverage if you have GAP COVERAGE. Ask if this is a possibility.
4. Ask if they require you to submit research supporting Schroth Therapy for scoliosis. We are happy to provide you with the most current research supporting the effectiveness of this form of therapy.
5. Information that may be helpful to determine coverage:
Scoliosis Solutions Physical Therapy
Jennifer Someillan, PT, DPT
PT License# 24570
TIN(tax ID#)/EIN# 80-0652106
Diagnosis ICD-10 Code: M41.20
Charge Codes: PT Eval 97162 PT treatment 97112